How it works:
- Choose the amount of hours you wish to rent. Be certain as we do not offer refunds on last minute cancellations or no shows. We can be flexible on rainy days or if we are given a couple hours heads up if you need to make a change to the arrival time. Afternoons tend to fully book so being able to shift your booking depends on availability and is not always possible.
- Arrive 10 mins before your booking, give yourself ample time to find parking and take traffic conditions into consideration.
- Enter the amount of people in your group
- Everyone using the scooters must sign a waiver which will be linked in your confirmation email. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian/ parent 18 or older. Sign the waiver before coming to save time as we check everyone.
- On check in you must provide a valid photo ID (Drivers license or Passport) Health cards are not accepted. *Save a photo of your ID to your phone as a backup as we hold on to your ID’s for the duration of the rental.*
- We only accept major credit card payments. Cash/debit is not accepted.
- Walk – ins are always welcome but we highly recommend booking online as we tend to fully book in the afternoons. Early mornings are usually ok. Online bookings are prioritized.